‘Tis the season for gift giving and gift receiving. As we end this year from hell, all we have left is the little holiday spirit left within us. Is that too morbid? Or just the truth? Luckily, we are ready to give you the ultimate local shopping guide for all of your holiday needs. Let’s get our wallets in the holiday spirit!
Sanity is a boutique in Chagrin Falls that specializes in women’s clothing, shoes, and accessories. Their emphasis is on style, quality, and cost-savviness. Here is their 2020 Holiday Gift Guide.
Check out some of our favorites from the guide.
- This “Double CC Designer Candle” will hit your designer fix, passion, and obsession! Filled with a fresh, light and airy sea salt orchid scent.
- Check out their Stemless Holiday Wine Glass Collection. These quirky, punny, and flirty sayings are the perfect addition to these already stunning gold foil stemless wine glasses.
- Everyone needs a pair of slippers during these cold months! A great gift to give to show your appreciation for the moms in your life. Check out these Supermom Slippers.
- Last but definitely not least, these robes are TO DIE FOR. These plush robes are incredibly soft and cozy with enough fabric to nestle up and stay in all day lounging.
Banyan Tree is a lifestyle boutique in Tremont that specializes in making the shopping experience feel like a social gathering. This charming boutique specializes in home goods, jewelry, clothing一made from Cleveland natives!
Here are some of their gift recommendations under $50.
- No matter where you are, don’t forget The Land with this Just a Girl From Cleveland Candle! A great conversational piece if you’ve recently moved to a new area and are having some new friends over in a ~socially distant setting~.
- This Faux Snakeskin Clutch is so chic! Pair it with any of the NYE styles from Haven (below) to elevate your look and take it to the next level. What’s better than a little snakeskin on NYE? Not much, I think?
- Ah yes, the saying of 2020: “Video calls that could’ve been emails”. What better way to commemorate this rollercoaster year than with a little bath soap that smells like this saying? Get your hands on this Working From Home Soap to try it yourself!
Haven is a CLE boutique that offers a curated collection of clothing and lifestyle items for women who appreciate simplicity with a bit of edge. Every piece is hand-picked based on quality, instinct, and the obvious cool factor.
Here are some of our top picks from them.
- Mae Mini Dress. Perfect for whatever NYE celebration you have in mind. Subtle and classy, but packs the right amount of PUNCH to get that someone’s attention. 😉 Is there anything spicier than an open back??? I don’t think so.
- Vegan Leather Puff Sleeve Jacket. OKAY, so this piece is just incredible. Your typical leather jacket but add PUFF SLEEVES? So chic. So fabulous. And to top it all off… VEGAN? I think we all deserve this Matrix-vibe jacket.
- Cleto Top. Sophisticated, edgy, and flattering. The TRIPLE THREAT. This top is a one-shoulder, super soft, mid-weight brushed knit. Self-tie waist at side, attached with ribbed edges. Absolutely perfect for whatever holiday party (or no holiday party, thanks Covid) you have planned this season.
Luster gift boutique carries collections of the most eclectic gifts for everyone worth celebrating from national and local brands.
- This Cocktails for Drinkers Book is the perfect stocking stuffer, Secret Santa, white elephant, etc. gift you could give! Author Jennifer McCartney compiles a collection of three ingredients or less recipes that are accessible and not even remotely artisanal.
- Check out these Jonathan Adler Match Strike sets. These sets are an ideal statement piece in your home. These white porcelain bisque match strikes are a perfect mix of form and function, featuring a frictional base that ignites strike-anywhere matches.
- This “Butt Naked” candle is definitely going to be the cause of laughter at your holiday party. This candle stape is packed with a fruity floral blend combining green apples, spicy pears, honeydew melon, strawberries, cherry, and vanilla.
And your easiest bet this holiday seasonーthe gift of FOOD. If you haven’t been to this Italian restaurant in Moreland Hills, you are missing out. But don’t worry, here are some details on how to get a gift card for you or your loved ones this holiday season.